Completely independent, performance-driven
We are the primary contact with your businessâ€™s suppliers and trusted ambassadors of your organization. We value the confidence our clients place in us. Your interests come first, and our job is to ensure they are respected. At all times.
Trusted representatives of our clients
We do not offer design, construction or integration services, and we have no stake in any such businesses. We are committed to our clients alone. Our recommendations and decisions are completely impartial.
Ethics, flexibility and transparency
We act as strategic partners to executive teams and invaluable allies to first line managers. Your objectives become our own, and we manage them accordingly. Our outsourcing management structure provides us with the flexibility to closely adhere to and respect your business processes.
- Complete integration of your operational processes and environments.
- Personalized approach and solutions adapted to each mandate.
- Well-documented support; full transparency.
We pride ourselves in defending your interests. Our goal is to optimize the quality-cost-delivery performance of your project.
- Initial rigorous and accurate budgetary analysis
- Meticulous analysis of supplier pricing
- Search for the most cost-effective solutions
- Astute negotiating on behalf of the client
- Strict control of project execution and costs
- Minimum intrusion on your operations; lowest possible financial impact
- Establishment and monitoring of deadlines
- Risk management
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Management of environmental impact
- Continuous management of health and safety
Proven operational intelligence
Thereâ€™s no such thing as a completely stable environment. Large-scale or complex projects are by definition unpredictable. We set the standard in manufacturing and pharmaceutical projects. We are also widely solicited for our leading-edge expertise in managing projects in complex and inhabited environments.
Experience and rigour combined
We use the most reliable and effective tools, technologies and methods to guarantee you flawless execution and the best logistical support available.
- PMBOK-based methodology
- ISPE approach (Good Project Management Practices for the Pharmaceutical Industry)
- Preparation and continuous updating of budgets
- Deadlines posted online and updated regularly
- Risk analysis: Whatif, HAZOP, etc.
- Health and safety inspections of job sites and projects
- Members GMP trained
Beyond the processes and tools, itâ€™s the discipline, judgement and experience that make the real difference in our sector. We share the responsibility for your challenges and results. And that changes everything.
In-depth understanding of client environments and quality control
The experts at Genipro know and understand the client environment, having worked in such environments throughout their careers. This experience enables us to anticipate your needs and quickly grasp the issues you are facing. We have built our reputation on our vigilance. Genipro partners are always present. We are and we remain in charge at all times.
- Strict supervision of suppliers: Our job is to ensure your objectives, directives and budgets are respected, and we closely control and monitor all suppliers involved in the project.
We surround you with certified professionals with demonstrated experience in their field. Genipro is comprised of more than 20 professionals, engineers and technologists, all with project management expertise.
We work exclusively with professionals who share our work ethic. They stand apart through their exemplary practices, expertise, critical thinking and attentive approach to customer service.
- Hand-picked team, assembled according to the expertise required, client profile and complexity of the mandate
- Professional profiles aligned to the stated and observed needs
- Members of PMI, OIQ, OAQ, OTPQ
- Accredited by the AutoritÃ© des marchÃ©s financiers
Experts in complex environments
We specialize in the management of construction, engineering, renovation, expansion and upgrade projects in complex and operationally active environments. We understand the issues associated with such dynamic conditions. Our objective? Minimize the impact on operations and users.
Minimum impact on operations
We place enormous focus on reducing a projectâ€™s impact to the minimum.
- Identification of risks
- Identification of stakeholders
- Meticulous planning to lower the impact
- Implementation of a project-specific action plan
- Minimal downtime; efficient, successful operational start-up (production lines)
- Diligent control
Management of risk, quality and safety
Complex environments present risks and uncertainties that require highly specific knowledge and specialized logistics. We are equally comfortable working in routine and exceptional situations.
- Risk analysis conducted during the planning phase
- Ongoing review of risk register throughout the project
- Prevention agents present at job sites
- Compliance with CNESST criteria at all job sites
- Identification and analysis of high-risk procedures during project execution
- Health and safety inspections
- Thorough review prior to start-up
User satisfaction and the management of stakeholders
In our efforts to lower the projectâ€™s impact on the daily routine of users and employees, we minimize detours, noise and restrictions, for example. We recommend common sense solutions that enable the work flow to be integrated into operational sites in a way that meets with everyoneâ€™s satisfaction.
- Site use analysis and custom planning.
- Collaboration in preparing effective communication strategies to provide all internal and external stakeholders with timely information.